ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a leading Australian fashion brand that prides itself on cultivating timeless & premium wardrobe essentials inspired by a relaxed way of life.
The brand and team culture are an instrumental part of our identity, and we develop this by seeking talented, creative & like-minded individuals who live and breathe the brand ethos.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Head of Brand, this is a creative role which will encompass the design and development of premium apparel collections across all categories.
- Design & development of premium monthly women’s collections under the creative direction set by the Head of Brand.
- Responsible for product from initial concept creation through to final PP – this includes range design + development, range boards, techpacking, trim + fabric selection & development, liaising with factories, proto & pre-production fittings.
- Product design across all categories that is strongly representative of the brand DNA and provides a balance of commercial sales drivers & aspirational product.
- Adhering to critical path, meeting design deadlines + working closely with production deadlines.
ABOUT YOU : MUST HAVE’s
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar design role working with womenswear.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management, organisational skills, and communication skills
- A collaborative work ethic with a strong passion for design
- A creative, fashion forward thinker who also has a solid understanding of commercial design.
- A creative affiliation, understanding, like-minded aesthetic to the brand aesthetic & ethos.
If you have the above experience and passionate about womenswear design. we want you.
Please APPLY NOW.