About the Client;
Our client is a rapidly growing Independent solutions specialist organisation. They are about independence. The simple, powerful notion that people should have the chance to live every day in the way they choose, on their own terms, and in their own right. This role would suit someone with a background from OT, Nursing, Lifestyle, other Allied health
Specializing in the Health, wellbeing and disability support sector.
About the Role:
This position is crucial to the successful execution of the Company’s sales strategy and the achievement of the Company’s annal financial targets.
The position’s focus is to generate sales of wheelchairs and seating into the Rehabilitation, Aged Care and Disability Care Sectors.
This is a full time, permanent, professional staff position requiring flexible hours.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Customer Relationship Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Sales Process
- Customer Order Fulfillment Proces
- Product, Sector and Market Knowledge;
- -Proactively seek knowledge of new products including their features and benefits and how to script for them.
- -Maintain up to date knowledge of the rehabilitation, aged care and disability sector and market
- Team development
- Min of 2 years in wheelchair and seating scripting and sales
- Other Requirements/Attributes
- Self reliant and self motivated
- Proactive and professional with a strong emphasis on interpersonal skills
- Spirit of cooperation with all key business partners
- Numerate, able to read a P&L and prepare/interpret a sales report
To be successful in this role you will need to be passionate about building relationships, be someone who empathizes with each customer/client, and has the innate ability to find solutions.
If this role sounds exciting, and you have the qualifications and skills outlines above, APPLY NOW.