ABOUT THE BRAND:
Our client is a leading retailer in the mobility and aged care industry and is looking for a passionate and empathetic Wheelchair Rehabilitation and Seating Specialist to join their team. Based in South East QLD with a clientele base throughout several regional locations, this role offers a new challenge for an experienced and dedicated health professional who already possesses scripting abilities and technical skills in the seating and mobility space.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role’s key focuses include improving the independence of clients through the generation and provision of solutions within key industries, being an advocate for your client by taking end-to-end responsibility from start to finish, inclusive of follow up sales support and providing high quality care and support that instils trust and confidence in you and the business you represent.
Key accountabilities include:
- Client Relationship Development and engaging in new business development activities
- Client Relationship Management and maintaining your allocated territory
- Client Solutions, Scripting and Quoting Process, Qualifying the Solutions and Scripting of Level 4 opportunities, taking ownership of that Opportunity, otherwise transitioning the opportunity to a Solution Specialist. This also includes conducting trials in store or on location wherever possible.
- Customer Order Fulfilment Process with end-to-end management resulting in a level of high quality care and support to client and referrer. Where administrative support is unavailable, you must complete this yourself.
- Product, Sector and Market Knowledge, proactively building on knowledge and remaining up to date on new and upcoming products and innovations to improve the clients experience and subsequently how to script for them.
- Team Development and Internal relationship management with Branch Managers, Solutions Specialists, Supply Chain Management and Marketing Departments including developing in-house training to further develop Level 3 Solutions Specialists and up skill talent to a Level 4 capacity
ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Seating specialities and products of 2+ years
- A degree in the healthcare, rehabilitation or physical therapies would be advantageous but not a requirement
- Able to set up, and make manual adjustments to, wheelchair and seating solutions to meet customer’s needs/requirements
- Extremely friendly, likeable, honest and patient to build a comfortable client relationship
- Business Outlook / Commercial Acumen
- Results Driven and Solution Focus
- Preparedness to take the time with a customer even if it means a long day
- High level of skill in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Numerate, able to read a P&L and prepare/interpret a sales report
In return for your hard work, you will benefit from the following:
- An attractive salary
- Tools of Trade provided
- Training and development with Seating manufacturers and business leaders
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org