What we are looking for?
Energized, career driven STORE MANAGERS who know what it takes to lead a team to provide exceptional customer service in a sales driven environment.
As a Store Manager your accountable for the sales, and costs of a retail store while maintaining an environment focused on the customer. You will train new and existing employees in customer service, brand awareness, and store policies to offer the best experience to our loyal and new customers.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop sales plans to achieve results.
- Communicates business goals, brand awareness, and company communication to team members while promoting product knowledge
- Assesses team member performance and delivers performance reviews.
- Recruits, hires, and trains new store staff.
- Keeps costs minimal while remaining accountable to profits/sales.
- Creates a customer-service focused environment where the best possible customer experience is top priority.
- Ensures that employee on boarding/training and work ethics are in line with our company values.
- Report on store performance figures.
- Creates employee rosters and manages employee time recording/hours.
- Ensures that visual merchandising of store meets established brand standards at all times.
To be suitable for the role you must have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to identify sales trends and have a clear understanding on how to drive and produce sales
- The skills to engage and drive your team to represent the brand
- Experience in a Retail environment (Managerial level)
What are the benefits?
- Strong reputable brands
- A fun, energetic, driven culture
- Recognition of strong performance
- Investment in your career development
- Great discounts
- Competitive salary package
If you are looking for your next move… Let’s chat today!!
APPLY now or feel free to contact me on the detail below for a confidential chat…