This business is an iconic international corporation and is a leader in the game when it comes to premium but affordable products. This business has boomed over the last few decades while always staying true to the same vision of timeless design, impeccable quality and utmost attention to detail for almost 50 years. They pride themselves on creating a luxury experience for their consumers and want to continue to grow the brand with passionate and fashion forward people within their ranks.
I’m on the hunt for a switched on and dynamic Supervisor that will positively collaborate with the team to achieve the following:
- Drive team and individual sales targets and KPI’s on a daily, weekly and yearly basis.
- Ensure yourself and your team are providing an exceptional service to all clients.
- Roster according to team performance to manage wage costs and retain profitability.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing VIP client database.
- Manage incoming stock and be able to merchandise product accordingly.
- Train, develop and mentor your team to ensure they are performing at business expectations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of management experience in a customer service and sales focused environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales both individually and driving a team to excel numbers.
- Being able to manage a team or effectively work autonomously if needed.
- The ability to demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external people.
- Must be well-groomed and have a strong understanding of current fashion/trends and be able to style confidently from head to toe.
- Fashion apparel experience is essential – Premium or luxury is highly regarded.
I would love to chat about your next career move! If you would too Click APPLY NOW
or contact Tegan on the details below…
(Job reference no. 2211 – please include in all direct emails)