Our client is an Australian owned and designed lifestyle retailer that started in coastal Victoria, with an effortless and beachy vibe. They are about everyday style, pops of colour, everyday wardrobe choices, prints and layering pieces on offer for multiple sizes, as well as a range of homeware pieces as well.
They are currently expanding their bricks and mortar locations and doing very well, with a huge expansion plan underway in Perth and Brisbane to start and more to come, they will be a very well-known retailer in time to come!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Store Manager to open the brand new location in the Willows shopping centre.
You will have a passion for training and developing a team and an interest in women’s apparel, lifestyle and homewares products.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Previous Management or experienced 2IC in a similar retail business
- Manage all store operations, sales, VM, stock control and employee lifecycle
- Experience in rostering and wage control.
- Assist in setting up and opening the new store.
- Ability to understand and complete store visual merchandising.
- A team driven attitude and culture, with a management style that focuses on training a and developing your team.
- Driven to achieve sales and KPI’s.
- Brand new store location!
- Great culture, new concept that is currently in a big expansion plan.
- Wonderful product, discounts and bonuses available.
- Build the store from opening and make it your own!
Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and submit your application.