Are you a passionate and driven retail leader, who has a love for kitting your customer’s out and Merchandising your store to reflect the hottest trends?
This client is a growing and well-known Street Wear brand, stocking the latest Men’s and Ladies fashion styles and is looking for their next retail superstar’s to be the next future leaders of the business!
Being one of Australia’s favourite go-to stops for the latest in Men’s & Ladies Street and Casual Fashion, this exciting brand thrives on an All-In Culture, building a successful team and brand throughout each and every location.
With 50 locations nationally and housing over 160 brands with heritage and international standings, this retailer will continue to be one of the powerhouses in the industry, AND your next exciting challenge on your career path!
- Continuously go above and beyond to inspire and delight your team and customers.
- Drive Sales and KPI’s through an amazing customer experience.
- Creating links between the people, process and presentation that exceeds expectations.
- Lead your team from the front, not being afraid to get in and get your hands dirty.
- Effectively plan and delegate the sales VS operational tasks within your team.
- Manage the costs and productivity of your business, managing retail profits.
- Adapt your leadership and plans to be reactive to current trading patterns.
- 1+ years management experience, in FASHION RETAIL (apparel).
- A Strong strategic and and analytical brain, that always aims to achieve more.
- Confidence and experience in providing coaching and feedback to your team.
- A true Service Ethic, that drives a fantastic customer experience.
- A positive vibe to motivate a team and a CAN-DO attitude.
- Training and coaching experience, for Casual, Full-Time, Part-Time.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- A Genuine care about your career, and the training to support it.
- Sun-Thurs Roster.
- $56 – $58K + Super.
- KILLER Bonuses and incentives based on your sales.
- A fun and supportive company culture.
If this sounds like a business you want to be a part of, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!!
APPLY NOW! Or contact Tegan on the details below…
Job Reference No. 2307 – Please include in all direct emails.