- Grafton location – Brand NEW store opening in April
- $60k package
- Tuesday- Saturday roster
Our client is a well-known Australian powerhouse when it comes to streetwear, footwear and accessories. Stocking both nationally and internationally recognised labels, they are passionate about giving their customers the hottest and most wanted fashion and trends!!
Due to the success of the brand, they are opening up a BRAND NEW store in Grafton and are searching for an experienced Store Manager to join their NSW team.
- 2+ years Retail Management experience, preferably in an apparel environment.
- Meeting and exceeding store and individual sales targets and KPI benchmarks.
- A proven track record of positively being able to lead, train and develop a team.
- Ensuring yourself and your team are providing exceptional service to all customers at all times.
- The ability to demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience and a strong understanding of retail operations: rosters and wage management, visual merchandising, inventory management.
- A strong understanding of current fashion trends and a keen eye for styling and accessorising.
- Get to be a valuable part of this amazing business and its’ fun vibe and positive culture.
- Generous bonuses, incentives and team discount on all products with all brands.
- Clothing allowances.
- Being part of a business that thrives on internal development and progression.
Apply NOW or alternatively contact me on the details below to find out more!
(Job reference no. 2646- please include in all direct emails)