- $55k + super
- Popular sneaker & apparel retailer
- Potential BONUSES
- Sunday to Thursday Roster. FRI & SAT is the weekend every week!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Store Manager of Chermside, you will be accountable for: team performance (managing a team of 6) driving high customer service expectations and all the operations of the store. You will manage all aspects of the business to generate revenue and to achieve and exceed sales targets and KPI benchmarks.
You will be included in the recruitment process of new team; attracting talent to the business, alongside with ongoing coaching, mentoring, training and development of all new and existing team members. Our client wants all team members to establish their careers with them. You will be responsible for succession planning, performance management/counselling team members to greater success.
- At least 2 years Store Management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to be an inspiring leader, leading from the front and by example to maximize sales.
- Strong visual merchandising skills understanding best sellers and up keeping household standards.
- Proven ability working with reaching store budgets and KPI’s.
- Experience in a high-volume environment where you have been responsible for inventory management.
- BONUS SCHEME – earn extra cash to your pocket $$$$
- Uniform allowance – BE A BRAND AMBASSADOR.
- Team discounts & company incentives.
- Ongoing training and support to build on your retail career!
If this exciting new opportunity aligns with you – APPLY NOW! or Contact Tegan on the details below…
For all direct email applications please include job reference number: 2295
This role not for you? Please visit our website at www.perfectlyplaced.com.au for more available roles