Are you are a seasoned Store Manager ready for a fresh career start!?
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client prides themselves in raising their brand to embrace individual and distinctive style! The brand has emerged themselves to influence all generations and cultures!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Be that brand ambassador you’ve always wanted to be! Lead and develop a large team working along side your Assistant Store Manager. You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process for your team, setting company expectations and ensuring performance and success from all team members! You will also have a CAN DO ATTITUDE working towards achieving and exceeding company set budgets and KPI’s monitoring individual performance. Influence your customers understanding the culture of the business creating a positive work hard play hard environment. Understand concepts such as visual merchandising analysing stock levels, profit and loss, stock takes and more.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Up to a $60k package
- COMMISSION $$$$$ Earn more dollars than just your base salary
- Induction, training and development to ensure success in your role!
- Kick start your career with a business who is passionate about CAREER PROGRESSION who can prove it!
- Be apart of an inspiring culture where you can thrive and be the best version of yourself!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 3 years Senior Store Management experience leading a team and driving results
- The ability to coach, mentor and succession plan team including the recruitment process
- Proven ability to work towards KPI’s such as wage costs
- Have a hunger for sales and share a passion for the product!
- Understand visual merchandising guides and best sellers
- Control profit and loss, stock takes to minimise shrinkage
If this sounds like your next forever role APPLY NOW! Or alternatively email your resume directly to email@example.com.
For all direct email applications please include job reference number: 2191
This role not for you? Please visit our website at www.perfectlyplaced.com.au for more available roles