- Kotara Location
- $55k + super
- Tuesday – Saturday roster
- NEW retail brand!!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client holds a cluster of wholesale brands, one of which is thriving so much that its time to launch a bricks and mortar presence in NEWCASTLE!
Known for it’s punchy pops of colour, deluxe knitwear and a simple approach to dressing, this brand launched in 2012 with an emphasis on flattering all body types, appealing to a broader captive market and has a more timeless fashion-ability.
Our client is seeking a Store Manager who is enthusiastic, mature and accountable for driving their fantastic innovative culture! You will be required to lead and manage a small team driving and leading results.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Leading a small team to sales success, through building the stores KPI’s
- Build an experience in the approach to styling your customers
- Manage new lines weekly, through creative visual merchandising
- Develop your team’s retail skills through delegation and training support, supported with an online training platform
- Use the centre marketing department to support weekly EDM’s
- Completing effective rostering
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years in Retail Management Experience
- Apparel Experience is preferred for this role
- Experience in managing teams of 5+
- A keen eye for merchandising
- Passion and LOVE for Customer Service
- A fun, bubbly and energetic attitude to work
If this sounds like the opportunity for you – APPLY NOW! Or feel free to contact me on the details below for a confidential chat. Don’t miss out!