Our client is a industry leader, 3rd generation, family owned Australian business with over 80 years experience in selling fine jewellery and watches.
We are currently looking for a senior Store Manager for multiple Melbourne locations. You will be highly commission and KPI driven, with a passion for up-skilling, developing and mentoring a successful team.
- Manage all store operations, financials, inventory and people to achieve budget and profit targets
- Run training and development sessions or on the job training
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge and customer satisfaction is applied to all customers
- Align rosters and wage costs with productivity and targets
- Build strong relationships with senior management and centre management
Skills & Experience:
- Senior Store Management experience in a retail company
- A high level of retail business acumen
- Ability to mentor and train people from different skillset and experience levels
- An understanding of P&L management, wage control and rostering and productivity
- Experience and management experience with the employee lifecycle, including recruitment and performance management
- Proven sales success in a highly KPI or commission driven business
- Proven success in stock management, inventory and loss prevention processes
- An understanding of visual merchandising and report based commercial outlook
- Work for a successful Australian owned business
- Product discounts on fine jewellery and watches
- Generous base salary and huge commission based earning potential
- Grow your career in an autonomous leadership role
Please submit your resume and over letter by selecting APPLY now!