- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Opportunity to assist in leading and developing a team in a thriving company
- Work in a beautiful Luxury Stores
- Can demonstrate a proven track record in selling high-ticket items
- Have a “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to maximise your earning potential
- Can show us that you are driven to succeed, competitive, ambitious and self-motivated, whilst able to successfully lead a team
- Are a great communicator, a good listener and a persuasive sales closer
- Have a genuine interest in people and can engage with them
- Are able to work every weekend and enjoy time off during the week.
- Have successfully worked with and assisted with managing a range of people
- Are immaculately presented, suitable for a high-end showroom environment
- Maximising sales opportunities while providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- Providing exceptional product knowledge and offer solutions to customers furnishing needs.
- Leading a team to successfully achieve their KPI’s
- Engaging quickly and deliver efficient customer care to ensure speedy responses to customer needs and wants.
- Training and coaching new staff as well as constantly developing your team
- Following up on customer inquires, solve problems and maintain strong customer relationships providing great after care service.
If this sounds like the career for you, please APPLY DIRECTLY to email@example.com
Please send through your application in a word document format and quote job number #2224 in the subject line.
This role not for you? Please visit our website at www.perfectlyplaced.com.au for more available roles