Our client’s brand is a destination for quality and premium activewear, delivering the latest on-trend styles to fashion devotees who love to lead an active lifestyle.
Their brand vision is a step towards self expression for women to celebrate individuality, acknowledge differences and develop self-acceptance.
Due to the success of 2 stores already in VIC and NSW, a 3rd boutique is opening on James Street in the heart of Brisbane in early May!!
- Tuesday to Saturday roster – two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated health and fitness lovers
- Training & development to grow your career
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ensure efficient operation of your store to achieve optimal results in sales targets, KPI’s, store presentation, visual merchandising, stock levels, wage control and shrinkage
- Motivate your team to achieve optimal results in KPI’s & added value targets across stores
- Closely monitor store sales in order to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets – acknowledge outstanding results and identify any areas of missed opportunity
- Be a brand ambassador and build strong relationships and network within the local community in order to drive sales growth
- Effectively manage the wage costs instore, adhering to weekly wage targets and company rostering standards
- Coach and mentor your team to maintain high team morale and encourage their individual development by ensuring training and succession plans are in place
- Ensure efficient OH&S management and adhere to state and national OH&S legislation
- 3 + years Store Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated & driven ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- A passion for leading & inspiring a team to succeed
- A passion for fitness, health and leading an active lifestyle
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and have a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising
- Experience with effectively managing a roster & wage control
If this sounds like the perfect role for you APPLY NOW! Resumes can also be sent through in a word format to email@example.com