STOCK ROOM MANAGER, CHADSTONE!
- Competitive salary + super
- Brand New Store Location
- Yearly clothing allowance
- Monday to Friday Roster
About the Brand:
Our client is an International Market Leader in all things women’s, teen and children’s wear and accessories who is opening their FIRST MEGA STORE YET at Chadstone, The Fashion Capital!
Our client provides a unique shopping experience for all with their fashion forward, uniquely designed garments.
About the role:
We are seeking an experience Stockroom/Inventory Manager who will be accountable for a team of 8.
You will be accountable for all aspects including but are not limited too:
– Stock Management replenishing stock daily
– Profit and Loss
– Stock integrity
– Assisting with Visual Merchandising
– Minimizing shinkage
– Customer service assisting customers when required
- Previous 2+ experience in a Stockroom, inventory management role or similar
- Experience in Team Leadership- Stockroom or Department Management
- High Volume Apparel experience is a MUST
- Have High Attention to detail on the shop floor, onsite and offsite locations
- Have previously worked in a high unit volume environment with high organizational skills to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in the store
If you experience matches the description above APPLY NOW!! Or alternatively apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
In all direct email applications please include job reference 2329
This role not for you? Please visit our website at www.perfectlyplaced.com.au for more available roles