Senior State Manager – National Manager Growth
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for providing skilled leadership and direction in all retail aspects, to grow the business, the people and the profits across your portfolio.
This role oversees a female dominant brand, as well as a high-end fashion retailer and has locations across Australia, with growth opportunities for the right candidate to move into a National role with multiple brands reporting in.
This is an exciting, fast paced position, that would suit someone who loves hands on mentoring and management, is available to travel interstate as required, has passion and experience with store growth plans and has either senior been in a senior State Manager or National Manager role with a similar business.
- Increase sales and maximise profitability and KPI’s of the stores, wages and P&L reporting.
- Ensure all retail standards in the region are in line with the brand.
- Achieve high service standards as per Mystery Shopper score card targets.
- Inventory Integrity, managing stock counts and adjustment
- Staff Development & training in the store
- Maintain employee engagement & loyalty, minimise employee turnover and ensure all recruitment needs are met.
- Lead and monitor day to day retail operations and sales, through store visits.
- Develop & implement efficient in-store management systems to monitor operating costs.
- Work with the inventory team to ensure inventory processes are followed and manage stock losses, stock levels and visual merchandising standards.
- Support the store to maintain productivity and retail operational standards in areas of: Discipline, work performance and sales.
- Conduct staff appraisal and performance reviews, drive staff morale leading to positive and dynamic working attitude.
- Create and promote a positive work and industrial relations environment in line with company’s values, employee related policies and practices and local environment considerations.
- Previous experience in a Senior Area Manager, State Manager or National Manager capacity, with a similar fashion retail business.
- Proven leadership and management capabilities.
- The ability to drive, mentor and manage all retail operations, KPI’s and responsibilities related to the retail team and stores.
- A great collaborator and can work with other senior leaders across the business.
- A thorough understanding of employee relations, relating to retail employees, inclusive of General Retail Award requirements and processes.
- An understanding of all retail KPI’s reporting functions and increasing operational and team focuses to increase profitability.
- Available to travel interstate and work 2 Saturday’s per month.
- A hands on approach to leadership, you enjoy being in and around your team and adding value, mentoring and creating best practices.
- General Manager
- Human Resources
Is an international powerhouse, with several high-end to luxury brands within the business, they are leaders in the market of apparel/fashion, timepieces, lingerie and beauty. With growth planned across Australia, this is a market leader in this space.
To apply please submit your resume through the link, or for further information and questions please contact Gemma Walker on email@example.com.