ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a rapidly growing Independent solutions specialist organisation. They are about independence. The simple, powerful notion that people should have the chance to live every day in the way they choose, on their own terms, and in their own right. This role would suit someone with a background from OT, Nursing, Lifestyle, other Allied health
Specializing in the Health, wellbeing and disability support sector.
The client goal, with every client, is to ensure that each client experiences more, lives better, and feel a sense of worth and dignity.
In the position of Solution Specialist, your efforts will be critical to the:
• achievement of this goal;
• consolidation and expansion of key client relationships; and
• the achievement of the company annual financial targets.
Your primary focus is to:
• Improve the independence of clients through the generation and provision of solutions within the Rehabilitation, Aged Care and Disability Care Sectors;
• Champion your client’s interests within the company;
• Take end-to-end responsibility for the client engagement from referral through to delivery and after sales support;
• Provide high quality care and support that instils in your client both trust and confidence in you and in the company as a preferred provider of rehabilitation, aged care and disability solutions.
The true measure of your success is that, as a direct consequence of your actions, your clients would say:
• The company provides high quality care, services and support;
• The company is easy to do business with; and
• I would recommend the company to other potential client and health professionals.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you , APPLY NOW.
Please email email@example.com