Our client is based in Heidelberg and works across wholesale and retail platforms.
Focused on men’s streetwear and Australian owned and operated, they supply some of the countries well know retailers (as well as their own store) with brands that people know and love.
Expanding in the market, they are youthful, trend focused and innovative. With a small, fast paced Head Office team and environment you will love the brand and their ethos!
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Social Media and Content Creator to join the team. This is an exciting role, as you will be the master of all new social media trends (yes Tick Tock & Reels are a MUST!), you will love copywriting, creating content (both digitally and in a studio) and you will have enough experience to understand traditional brand pillars, analytics and strategy.
This is a role for an all-rounder, that is ready to take on a developing and growing brand, with a love for creating, whilst honing those skills to move your career forward!
- Work on all social media, content creation and copywriting strategy and implementation for 5 brands.
- Copywriting for social captions, EDM’s and blog posts.
- Digital and studio content creation.
- Social media creation and posting.
- Analysis and research of social media trends, as well as analysis on the current and on-going strategy.
- Love everything about Instagram (Reels), Face Book and Tick Tock (as well as any new social platforms or trends).
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Qualifications in Marketing, PR or similar.
- Ability to create strategy, analyse data and manage social campaigns from end to end.
- A love and flair for copywriting.
- Adobe Suite experience mid-advanced
- The ability to work across multiple small brands, to understand content pillars, tone of voice and branding for each.
- Photography, graphics, or studio experience.
- Previous experience working for a similar brand, or in an agency that aligns with men’s fashion or retail/lifestyle.
- Strong communication skills, with adaptable, fast paced, can do attitude.
- The ability to work in a team, but also self-motivate and create trend focused content.
- Work for a successful, fashion brand that is experiencing growth and emerging design.
- Be apart of a youthful, fun Head Office environment, where culture and people are key to career driven success.
- Competitive salary and discounts.
- Autonomous position where you get to move your career forward with strategic plans, but still keep your creativity alive.
Please click the “APPLY NOW” button to submit your application!