Our client is based in South Melbourne and is an award winning SEO specialised agency.
Collaborate alongside their clients, they provide and end to end Organic Search strategy for all ecommerce needs.
With teams across AU, UK & Europe they have been able to provide long-term job security and growth, within a people-centric culture.
About the Role:
We are looking for an all-rounders who has strong analysis skills from a variety of sources (analytics, keyword research, competitive insights, technical crawls) and convert the information into SEO and commercial strategies.
There are both junior, mid and senior opportunities available.
- Communication point between teams and/or client’s
- Audit and analyse client’s Organic search performance, identify issues, find root causes, recommend fixes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance
- Use data from a number of sources to evaluate the effectiveness of SEO initiatives and provide recommendations for improvements in e-commerce recommendations, technical SEO, and conversion rate optimization
- Create and maintain weekly/monthly dashboards and reports, and identify key insights to inform future Organic search strategies
- Manage SEO initiatives with internal teams which include site architecture, keyword research/analysis, content creation, and link‐building to optimize search engine rankings
- Coach clients’ creative teams and assist with the optimization of website content, landing pages, and blog content, including teaching creation of meta content, schema mark-up, social mark-up, etc
- Assist clients in local SEO strategies, including setting up GMB and Bing Places for Business
- Conduct competitive research and analysis and synthesize those findings into actionable recommendations for clients
- Perform keyword research to help inform content strategy and identify opportunities for enhanced content on a specific topic
- Keep up to date with search engine algorithm updates and integrated marketing trends
Experience & Skills:
- Experience with e-com platforms such as Magento, Neto, Shopify, Big Commerce etc
- 2+ years working in search engine optimization
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience using and understanding SEO tools (such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, among others)
- Strong analytical skills – able to navigate analytics data with ease and discover insights that lead to new opportunities
- Be a self-starter with drive and initiative to develop their skill set
- Strong understanding of SEO fundamentals (page mark-up & schema, URL structures, site crawl performance, metadata, etc)
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office Excel and G Suite products
- Proven track-record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment
- People centric company culture
- Unlimited career growth both professionally and personally and job security
- Globally recognised award-winning agency
- Monthly Retention Bonuses
- WFH hybrid model
- Early finish on Fridays
Please click the “APPLY NOW” button to submit your application!