Our client is an Australian online and retail activewear brand. Based in Sydney, they have a beautifully designer range, with stunning retail stores where their philosophy is around on trend, technical designs with body and the planet at the forefront of their ethos.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Designer, that has past technical design experience within either active, swim or lingerie for a 12 – 15 month contract. We are not only looking for a Designer, but a mentor and leader, someone that has lead a small to medium team and understands what it takes to align team culture to create wonderful designs.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Previous senior & technical design experience
- Qualifications in design, fashion, merchandising or similar will be beneficial
- Previous experience managing a team of at least 3 direct reports in design, product development or similar
- The ability to oversea and main responsibility of the seasonal designs and direction
- Previously sat within the senior business leaders, with cross functions to retail, marketing and merchandising
- Work with critical paths and deadlines to ensure timely arrival of the product that meets all QC requirements
- Mid-advanced Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Excel and Mac user
- Inspired by activewear, sustainability, retail and beautifully curated ranges that work for everyday women
- Great smaller team culture
- 12-15 month contract, with the ability to cross over with the current Designer
- Well established Design and Product team
- Great product discounts
- An active, lively and positive working environment
Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and submit your application.