- Melbourne Airport
- Up to $65k + Super + Company benefits.
- High-end luxury menswear.
This client is one that truly prides themselves on a high-end, premium and luxury experience for all clients that walk through their doors. With a handful of stores across Australia, their sales associates love to push boundaries to ensure the service ticks all boxes for customer satisfaction and upholds the high expectations of the brands reputation.
- Driving team and individual sales targets and KPI’s.
- Set expectations and lead by example with customer service and styling.
- Train and develop the team to company expectations.
- Build a long-term, loyal clientele and continue to build on the existing VIP database.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are aligned always up to date and of a high-standard.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have 3+ years premium/luxury goods experience in a senior capacity (Flagship or Area Management)
- A sound understanding of the fashion industry, specifically menswear and suiting.
- A professional and polished attitude to towards the overall running of a luxury retail business and a high level of operations accountability.
- Impeccable communication, presentation and grooming standards.
- The drive to motivate the team to successfully hit targets and deadlines and the ability to performance manage sales team.
If this sounds like a business you want to be a part of, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!!
APPLY NOW! Or contact Paige on the details below…
(Job Reference No. 2248 – Please include in all direct emails)