- Fantastic remuneration and bonus package
- Be apart of a winning and progressive culture
- Extensive training and development offered
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a fashion forward streetwear brand that prides themselves on delivering and exceptional customer experience coupled with being one of the most internally progressive businesses globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is for a strong leader who has had experience in managing a fast paced team. Our client is seeking a manager who can be further developed into a more senior managerial position in the near future. Your responsibilities will include, although not be limited to:
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Lead and develop a large team of 15+
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process
- Setting company expectations and ensuring performance and success from all team members is a must
- Achieving and exceeding company set budgets and KPI’s through monitoring individual performance
- Influence your customers understanding the culture of the business creating a positive work hard play hard environment
- Understand concepts such as visual merchandising analyzing stock levels, profit and loss, stock takes and more.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Up to a $60k package
- Induction, training and development to ensure success in your role!
- Kick start your career with a business who is passionate about CAREER PROGRESSION who can prove it!
- Be apart of an inspiring culture where you can thrive and be the best version of yourself!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 2 years Store Management experience leading a team and driving results
- The ability to coach, mentor and succession plan team including the recruitment process
- Proven ability to work towards KPI’s such as wage costs
- Have a hunger for sales and share a passion for the product!
- Understand visual merchandising guides and best sellers
- Control profit and loss, stock takes to minimize shinkage
If this sounds like your next forever role APPLY NOW! Or alternatively email your resume directly to email@example.com
This role not for you? Please visit our website at www.perfectlyplaced.com.au for more available roles