- Easy location- close to public transport
- Work for a progressive business
- Fantastic rewards and commissions every day you work
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our clients teams are treated and rewarded as their greatest asset. They invest in developing each team member to hone their existing skills and develop new expertise.
If you join our clients team, you will work in a close-knit environment that relies on teamwork, positivity, diversity, and mutual respect. Their team members uphold our values with pride, providing a unique, fashion-forward experience for our highly valued clientele.
They are the market leader in the design of contemporary menswear and their teams are genuine, knowledgeable and provide an exceptional customer experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the State Manager, the Store Business Manager is accountable for all of the in store operations, financial KPI’s, leadership and mentoring of your team, whilst creating a VIP standard of service that sits above the rest.
- Previous Management experience in a similar fashion retailer
- A thorough understanding of all KPI’s and in store financials
- Professional and results focused leadership style
- The ability to problem solve, look for areas of opportunity and drive the business as your own
- Up to date knowledge on market trends, particularly in menswear
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Incentives and Bonuses (Competitive salary packages)
- Build your wardrobe with extensive employee discounts & giveaways
- Countless career growth opportunities for education and development
- Advanced training and personal development
- Product nights
- Christmas parties/events
- Family culture
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your experience, skills and passion in a fashion environment, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org