Our client is an Australian large menswear retailer that has all fashion requirements covered, from day to night they provide fashion forward and affordable solutions for men of all ages.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Developer/Designer that would be looking to take their next step as Head of Product in the near future.
You will preferably come from a men’s fashion background and any tailoring experience will be highly regarded. You will be hands on and enjoy everything about product development, design, but can also pivot to a senior level and work on strategy, budget control and people management. You are driven to take this new role to the next level.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Previous experience working in menswear, with a career path in product development, production, buying, design or similar.
- A love and understanding for male fashion trends.
- An understanding and proven track record driving performance across apparel, footwear and accessory departments.
- The ability to create a range from inception through to in store delivery and post season analysis.
- An understanding of OTB budget, margins and other product related KPI’s.
- Collaborate with the larger production, merchandising, retail and marketing teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge around manufacturing and relationships with suppliers and factories.
- Adobe Suite would be beneficial (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Work for a successful and well-known brand.
- Grow your career with a straight path to Head of Menswear as your next promotion.
- Continue working hands on in the creative space, whilst also being a senior leader in the business.
- Competitive salary and bonuses available.
Please submit your resume and over letter by selecting APPLY now!