RETAIL SENIOR MERCHANDISE PLANNER
We are currently working with a fast paced, fashion retail brand based in Melbourne who are seeking a highly motivated, driven, passionate and experienced SENIOR Retail Planner. In this role you will work closely with the Buying team to assist and support them in the achievement of budgeted sales and gross profit. Reporting to the Planning Manager this is a broad role where you will get the opportunity to be involved in:
- Developing, monitoring and maintaining the OTB.
- Lead all Stock Management.
- Analysis and Seasonal Planning.
- Report analysis.
RESPONSIBILITIES (but are not limited to):
- Budget formation, building and maintenance of replans
- Maximisation of Sales, GP and stock turn.
- Management of all reporting, product and supplier analysis, both weekly and seasonally.
- Maximise return on inventory, closing stock management, markdowns and aged stock.
- All OTB requirements, option plans, budgeted inventory levels and forecasts.
- Management of all merchandise allocations and consolidations.
- Management of all markdowns and aged stock within agreed budgets.
- Monthly tracking of sales
- Analyze product flow and sales trends to ensure accurate forecasts of product needs.
- Lead the team to maintain and update weekly sales and stock reports.
- Develop new reports to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Develop all new reports and assist in implantation of new planning tools for department.
Stock Planning and Analysis:
- Review stock levels versus plan and make recommendations.
- Manager core lines in line with warehouse & procurement requirements.
Store Business Analysis
- Monitor sales/performance trends, recommending corrective actions.
- Investigate and provide analysis of business and financial issues, trends and improvement opportunities.
- Manage stock in clearance stores to ensure correct mix of stock and the clearance of aged inventory.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.