About the Brand:
With a 20+ year history and strong bricks and mortar and e-commerce platform, this Australian brand is leading the urban and street market, which could now include you!
With this brand, all leadership roles start with a service to others mindset. Developing your team and developing excellent relationships inside and externally to the business is key
About the Role:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing Coordinator role is to manage end to end campaign development, co-ordinate the implementation of marketing initiatives both internally and externally, manage relationships with external suppliers and key opinion leaders such as journalists, bloggers, musicians and artists
You will be working alongside other Marketing & Digital Team Leads (E-Commerce Manager, Art Director, Creative Production Manager, and Development Team Lead) to drive the strategic Marketing, Branding and Messaging Strategy of the business across retail, traditional and digital media whilst conducting the following:
- Campaign Management, project manage supplier brand campaigns and pitch concepts to suppliers for monthly campaigns
- Facilitate team campaign workshops and project manage through conception to launch and subsequent reporting
- Project manage and ensure consistency of creative and messaging by liaising with creative, digital, marketing and buying teams- Including copywriting content across channels.
- Work with the Creative Production Manager and Social Media Coordinator in sourcing relevant, on-brand and aspirational talent to reinforce campaign messaging, create branded content and build brand awareness
- Develop a clear and actionable PR plan in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and ensure press releases are drafted with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Show exceptional team working skills in liaising with the Social Media Coordinator to ensure integrated marketing, PR and influencer activities across channels
- Support various brand activations; roadshows, music festival activations etc
- Identify relevant opportunities for collaborations, sponsorships and partnerships for the business
About your Experience:
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Marketing, Advertising or other Marketing Communications focused major
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing Experience, preferably in fashion retail
- End to end campaign project management + experience with project management tool i.e. Asana
- Go-to person for copywriting & tagline development guru.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel Powerpoint).
About the Culture:
For this brand, this is the key part to being a success. You will have a ONE TEAM mindset and every leader needs to work toward the best outcome for the customer, the team and their own development.
While the team is working hard on their set tasks, they need to see a leader who also rolls up their sleeves and is as comfortable being hands on inside a retail store as they are in a meeting room. This role is as much about marketing the brand internally as it is externally.
If this sounds like you, apply now to email@example.com, or directly through the link attached