About the business
Our client is a cycling omni channel business, across Retail, wholesale and online. Based in Collingwood
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the senior ecommerce coordinator position will coordinate initiatives that improve the customer experience and trade the online business to exceed sales budgets . You will be required to execute product launches online and weekly marketing messages.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the website is communicating the most up to date brand.
Collaborate to build the company Ecomm strategy. Project manage strategic initiatives that improve the customer experience and drive business growth.
Liaise with the Merchandise Planner to improve the product offer and stock availability online.
Work seamlessly with the Graphic Designer to maximise sales from traffic directed to the website via digital advertising and company edm’s.
Forge strong relationships of mutual benefit with suppliers of high quality products and services that will partner with the company & enable its vision to deliver the best online customer experience.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- work from home flexibility
- supportive culture
- opportunity for growth
Skills and experience
Strong understanding of the commercial metrics that measure the success of an online store.
Ability to analyse figures, identify trends and develop insights that are actionable and drive results
Proficient in Google analytics reporting
- Proficient in using Shopify
- A commercial thinker
- A strong understanding of the company brand, it’s values, tone of voice and aesthetic
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to source and work with developers and external consultants
- A desire to learn and keep up to date with ever changing trends and development in the digital Ecomm space
- Strong organisation and time management skills