Seeking Expressions of Interest for Buyer’s Assistants across Victoria and New South Wales!
As the Buyer’s Assistant you will be a key stakeholder in the merchandise function.
In a dynamic and progressive business, you will be consumer focused and assist your Buyer in building the relevant product plans to meet the business targets and company vision.
The role requires a high level of excel, attention to detail and analytical proficiency, which is paramount to key outputs you will own, including product and order management, delivery schedule and reporting.
You will be required to build strong relationships with both internal teams and suppliers to achieve the outcomes of the role.
- Ranging support
- Marketing & E-commerce
- Cross functional Communication
Role Specific Competencies
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time management
- Problem solver and takes initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Computer literacy. Highly proficient in excel
Conditions of Employment
Applicants will require the following:
- Eligibility to work in Australia; visa sponsorship is not provided.
- Satisfactory references.