- Homebush location
- Timeless and authentic, high-end lifestyle retailer
- ABOVE market salary + bonuses & incentives!
Our client is a global retailer of Premium lifestyle products for men, women, children and babies- offering the latest in premium apparel, home, accessories and fragrances and rapidly expanding across the Australian market.
They are looking for an experienced, sales driven and operationally savvy Assistant Store Manager for their store in HOMEBUSH.
- Drive a large team to success through achieving consistent KPI’s and a high-performance culture.
- Train your team to provide a memorable customer experience.
- Ongoing training and development with your team in order to succession plan future leaders of the business.
- Develop strong commercial relationships with internal and external clients.
- Maintain stock levels and uphold exemplary visual merchandising standards.
- Previous retail Management experience of 3 years+ is essential.
- Proven track record of working with sales targets, KPI’s and wage management.
- A love for training and development and people management.
- Well-groomed with a passion and understanding of current trends, fashion and the competitive market.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?!
- Be a brand ambassador and leader for an exciting global retailer.
- This retailer likes to promote from within and is passionate about internal career progression and development.
- ABOVE Market salary + Monthly bonuses and incentives.
If you like the sound of this and feel as though you tick the boxes – APPLY NOW or contact me on the details below!