Our client is a successful footwear retailer that has found the perfect gap in the market. With a handful of beautiful stores, only in sort after locations, they are like no other. Their passion is not only footwear, but to hire the best individuals, they are leaders in positive culture, great leadership and training, offering customer solutions that are not only innovative but technology and customer service like no other. Now with a further purpose, to give back to the community and continue working on their sustainability and ethical sourcing promises.
We are currently looking for senior Assistant Managers to join the brand new and stunning CBD location in Sydney. This will enter the business as the new flagship location, projected for large turnover in a big space. Your job will be to assist the Manager in the running, store operations, training, development and sales.
This is the perfect role for a senior 2IC used to working in a large format store, with multiple reports, or a manager of a smaller location, looking to increase their skillset with a high turnover and large team format.
- Assist the store with daily running’s, store operations, training, development, stock control, rostering, recruitment, visual merchandising, customer service and sales
Skills & Experience:
- Current Store Manager or senior Assistant Manager of a large format store within retail
- Strong leadership and training skills, with the ability to motivate your team
- The ability to drive a positive culture and working environment
- Precious experience managing a team, with a strong understanding of all retail store operations and fundamentals
- An alignment with a business that supports ethical sourcing, sustainable working practices and community/charitable focuses
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service, think innovatively and open to change
- Work for a successful and innovative retailer
- Great product and discounts
- Join a business that does things differently
- Feel good about the working environment, culture and initiatives that help others and our planet
- Amazing salary – get paid what you are worth
Please submit your resume and over letter by selecting APPLY now!