Our client is looking for a Retail Support Manager to lead their division with significant experience in IT Support/Helpdesk, Infrastructure and retail environment. Using your expertise and knowledge you will manage and oversee their retail support network, assist in the implementation of new retail stores and processes, as well as maintaining the existing IT landscape required by the business.
Our client’s retail brand is Australia’s largest speciality athletic and lifestyle footwear retailer, it is known for its exceptional in store customer service and experience. The business first launched in 1976, and has since expanded across the country, it now operates 134 locally-owned and operated stores across Australia and New Zealand as well as online.
RESPONSIBILITIES: but not limited to.
- Responsible for the escalation of any retail IT related issues, and lead Incident Response teams in response to system disturbance and outages.
- Promote best practice in store support across a Corporate and Franchise network, operating 7 days a week.
- Lead an ITIL approach to Service Support and Delivery.
- Ensure all IT issues and problems are solved in a timely fashion and in accordance with SLA’s (internal and external provider service level agreements).
- Drive continual service and system improvement through people, process & technology.
- Partner with franchisee leaders to manage support escalations.
- Drive high performance in the team through managing and coaching and providing quality feedback, with a clear focus on service excellence.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience managing an internal team, specifically an IT Service Desk.
- Experiencing in managing a retail support environment that is operational 7 days a week, 12 hours a day
- Extensive experience managing external vendors (onshore & offshore).
- Solid ITIL experience, and a proven ability to enhance and lead incident, problem, change and service management.
- Extensive experience gained in the retail or wholesale industry.
- Solid working experience with:
o POS, EFTPOS and other retail related systems such as Back Office systems.
o e-Commerce applications and websites.
o Cloud Solutions and Services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
o Cisco Meraki Networking environments.
- A solid understanding of typical business processes across multiple departments.
- A strong technical knowledge of application integrations using varying formats / delivery methods would be highly regarded.
- Strong demonstration of initiative, and drive to make things happen.
- Excellent written and oral communication, business engagement and organisational skills to manage work within agreed standards and timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure fast pace environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing and emerging technologies and IT systems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong internal and external relationships.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format.
(Job reference no. 2266 – please include in all direct emails)