Seeking Expressions of Interest for Retail Planners across Melbourne!
- Developing, Monitoring and maintaining the OTB.
- Lead all Stock Management.
- Analysis and Seasonal Planning.
- Report analysis and auctioning.
RESPONSIBILITIES (but are not limited to):
- Budget formation, building and maintenance of replans in consultation with Buying Manager.
- Maximisation of Sales, GP and stock turn.
- Management of all reporting, product and supplier analysis, both weekly and seasonally.
- Maximise return on inventory, closing stock management, markdowns and aged stock.
- All OTB requirements, option plans, budgeted inventory levels and forecasts.
- Management of all merchandise allocations and consolidations.
- Management of all markdowns and aged stock within agreed budgets.
- Monthly tracking of sales and related information to compare with budget and prior year.
- Facilitate the allocation and replenishment of merchandise by SKU based on agreed store stock levels.
- Analyze product flow and sales trends to ensure accurate forecasts of product needs.
- Lead the team to maintain and update weekly sales and stock reports.
- Develop new reports to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Develop all new reports and assist in implantation of new planning tools for department.
Post Analysis and Seasonal Planning:
- Complete post season analysis by retail brand at the end of each season to brand, supplier, product type and gender.
Stock Planning and Analysis:
- Review stock levels versus plan and make recommendations.
- Manager core lines in line with warehouse & procurement requirements.
Store Business Analysis
- Monitor sales/performance trends, recommending corrective actions.
- Investigate and provide analysis of business and financial issues, trends and improvement opportunities.
- Manage stock in clearance stores to ensure correct mix of stock and the clearance of aged inventory.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW to email@example.com or 0498 498 329.