A great opportunity has become available for a talented and experienced Marketing Manager to join the our clients team. Our clients office is based in Brookevale, Sydney and the role requires a great all-round marketing specialist with previous retail marketing experience. A love of fashion forward trends is a must!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and successful implementation of all marketing, brand and communications strategies for our clients business.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Manager must uphold the business’s cultural values and lead the marketing function across both their retail and wholesale arms of the business to drive brand equity and yield commercial results.
- Development of all marketing initiatives and plans for the group;
- Manage the marketing budget as outlined in the business strategy;
- Help deliver the vision aligned to the business objectives as set by the GM;
- Work collaboratively with general manager to effectively manage the project management of existing and new stores;
- Work collaboratively with the creative, digital and stores teams to ensure the marketing plan is briefed and inputs are considered in a timely manner;
- Lead and develop a multi-disciplinary team with expertise across PR and communications, digital marketing, content, brand and experiential;
- Develop and execute the brand marketing plans ensuring they are underpinned by actionable insights and aligned to category and business strategy including being the custodian of the consumer.
- Define the category brand and lead the development of communications e.g. brand and promotional campaigns, in-store activation, trade promotional materials, digital advertising, sponsorship, mobile, social media, PR, event, tactical promotions etc.
About your Skill-Set & Experience
- Proven track record designing and delivering transformational marketing plans and activities
- At least five year’s marketing management experience with relevant degree qualifications;
- Experience with effectively managing an internal marketing team(s) and agencies;
- Accomplished marketing, retail and communications experience;
- Commercial awareness and financial literacy;
- Highly organised, energetic and enthusiastic;
- A strong work ethic, acute attention to detail and be driven to consistently raise the bar to set best practices.
On offer is an exciting career working with a fantastic brand. You will get to perfect your marketing management skills alongside a highly engaged team and inspiring stakeholders, all whilst enjoying the recognition, progression and benefits that our client has to offer.
If you’re passionate about working with our clients progressive business and this role sounds like the challenge you’ve been looking for, please submit your application online today or directly to email@example.com