ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Our client is fairly large business on the ASX stock exchange in Australia, and now has a subsidiary in London, Spain, Japan and soon the US. Due to rapid growth, the company is looking for a Global regulatory affairs and quality manager who will manage all product development and innovation as well as work closely with supply chain and distribution channels to assist with regulations required in launching their skincare range, digestibles ( premium vitamins ) and medicinal cannabis launch in the UK and other markets. ( Cannibis experience is not required )
Our client is looking for someone who has experience in a healthcare organisation, driven by product development, quality management, and regulatory affairs in international markets.
- Currently Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management Specialist/Associate
Regulatory lead for all international markets directing new market entries
- Working with industry body on the registrations for products
- Provide regulatory strategies to sales and marketing for new product launches and changes to existing product lines.
- Develop good working relationships with regulatory bodies
- Management of CM’s to ensure quality assurance
- Review of Marketing and advertising material
- Experience working in Regulatory Affairs
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product knowledge (a major plus)
- Pre-Approval submissions exposure
- Good communication skills for client relationship management
- European market exposure
If this role sound like you, we want you – Please APPLY now .