ABOUT THE BRAND:
Our client is a leading retailer in the mobility and aged care industry and is looking for a passionate and empathetic Solutions Specialist to join their team. Based in Mornington, this role offers a new challenge for an experienced and dedicated Customer Service agent who can work hand in hand with a qualified Occupational Therapist to find customer solutions and help grow the brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role’s key focuses include improving the independence of clients through the generation and provision of solutions within key industries, being an advocate for your client by taking end-to-end responsibility from start to finish, inclusive of follow up sales support and providing high quality care and support that instils trust and confidence in you and the business you represent.
Key accountabilities include:
- Client Relationship Development and engaging in new business development activities
- Client Relationship Management and maintaining your allocated territory
- Client Solutions, Scripting and Quoting Process, including self management of Level 1-3 Solutions and Scripting and escalation of Level 4 solutions and Scripting
- Customer Order Fulfilment Process with end-to-end management resulting in a level of high quality care and support to client and referrer.
- Product, Sector and Market Knowledge, proactively building on knowledge and remaining up to date on new and upcoming products and innovations to improve the clients experience.
- Team Development and Internal relationship management with Branch Managers, Level 4 Solution Providers, Supply Chain Management and Marketing Departments
ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience and familiarity with Products used in the Rehabilitation, Aged Care and Disability Care Sectors of 2+ years
- Extremely friendly, likeable, honest and patient to build a comfortable client relationship
- Business Outlook / Commercial Acumen
- Results Driven and Solution Focus
- Preparedness to take the time with a customer even if it means a long day
- Ability to work closely with service and technical team on product builds and modifications
- High level of skill in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Numerate, able to read a P&L and prepare/interpret a sales report
In return for your hard work, you will benefit from the following:
- An attractive salary
- Tools of Trade provided
- Training provided up to Level 3 Solutions and Scripting in addition to wheelchair manual adjustments
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org