As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the creation and development of marketing collateral for all company stores globally, ensuring you are on trend and relevant to the our client’s customer.
- POS Marketing/Collateral.
- Managing Budgets.
- Supplier relationships.
Our client launched their first store in 2010 and since then has opened over 390 stores across 15 countries in Europe, Asia and America. The brand was created from a desire to take the fashion accessory market to a new level and has become one of the leading fashion accessory brands in the market.
- Oversee signage process to ensure accurate timelines are being met.
- Maintain relationship with suppliers.
- Overseeing the design, execution and distribution of company collateral for all stores.
- Oversee communication for retail marketing.
- Oversee and approve Marketing communications for shopping centres.
- Source, negotiate and manage relationships with suppliers and external agents.
- Direct negotiation of prices with all suppliers.
- Update Head of Product on budget developments throughout the year.
- Contribution to the company on strategies, meetings, events, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- A proven record demonstrating the development of retail operational processes and practices.
- Capable of managing large projects from concept to completion.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strategic thinking and strong influencing skills.
- Ability to build long term relationships.
- Ability to change and adapt as per needs of the business.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format.
(Job reference no. 2256- please include in all direct emails)