- Fashion Retail Brand.
- MR3 System | Time Target.
- 500 Team Members.
- Reporting to the CFO.
- Guarantee all employees are paid within legislative and award guidelines.
- Administration of all payroll related deductions, contributions and benefits.
- Maintaining and managing employee records.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Must have minimum 3 years Payroll experience within a retail environment.
- Essential to have experience with a payroll minimum of 100+ team members.
- An understanding of the retail award conditions (GRIA) and other relevant payroll information such as sick leave, annual leave, payroll tax, deductions, superannuation and work cover.
- Micropay experience will be highly regarded however not essential.
We are looking for high attention to detail and a passion for payroll excellence. Outstanding communication skills, a professional manner and faultless integrity as privy to private and confidential information.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format.
(Job reference no. 2290- please include in all direct emails)