Are you an experienced STORE MANAGER OR ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER looking for that next step in your Retail career?! Are you ready for your next CHALLENGE?! If you answered YES then this could be the perfect role for you!!
- Moorabbin location – brand new retailer opening in December!
- Australia’s largest multi-branded sneaker destination
- $50-$55k + Super + Bonuses
- Tuesday to Saturday Roster
Our client is a national phenomenon in the Sneaker world who have become a force to be reckoned with- offering the latest in stylish and trend-savvy sneakers and easily becoming one of Australia’s biggest success stories.
They are looking for a passionate and sales driven Store Manager for their store in Moorabbin.
With 500+ stores falling under the wider umbrella business and endless career opportunities available you’ll want to be a part of this crazy and exciting ride, so JUMP ON BOARD NOW!!!
– Drive a large team to success through achieving consistent KPI’s and a high performance culture.
– Create a fun vibe and culture in-store and train your team to provide a memorable customer experience.
– Ongoing training and development with your team in order to succession plan future leaders of the business.
– Previous retail Store Management experience of 3 years+ is essential in a fast-paced environment.
– Proven track record of working with sales targets, KPI’s and wage management.
– A passion and love for training and development and people management.
– A positive and forward-thinking attitude and the ability to think strategically and improve on areas of opportunity.
– Operational excellence and previous experience with large stock volumes.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?!
– Be a BRAND AMBASSADOR and LEADER for one of Australia’s most exciting Footwear retailers. Huge opportunity to be elected into the company program and receive leadership training, attend company conferences and award nights and more.
– This retailer likes to promote from within and is passionate about INTERNAL CAREER PROGRESSION and DEVELOPMENT.
– Up to $60k package + bonus earning potential of up to $12k:
*$1000 per month if you achieve sales and wage targets*
– 40% off all brands in the wider business