We are currently working with a fast paced, fashion retail brand based in Melbourne who are seeking a highly motivated, driven, passionate and experienced Online Planner.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Planning and Buying team to assist with developing the business strategy and financials across the brand. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the open to buy, analysis of seasonal merchandise assortments and development of merchandising strategies to drive sales within the online channel.
- Manage OTB, ensuring forecasts are correct and stock levels are consistent.
- Organise location and promotional planning and markdowns.
- Achieve critical financial targets involving sales, stock turn and sell through.
- Manage and develop a team of passionate and results driven Allocators.
- Build buying plans and set margin targets by product group and price tables.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and recommendations.
- Execute strong communication across all levels of business.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- 3-5 years experience as Planner working on an Online platform.
- Proven ability in volume retail planning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be highly analytical and data driven.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong financial and numeracy skills .
- Range planning experience.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org