- Diverse, autonomous role
- Part time (4 days per week)
- Supportive Manager
- Melbourne (North/West)
Reporting to an extremely busy business owner you will be a key member of our clients family.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their administration/nanny career. You will project manage multiple tasks and deal with internal and external stakeholders. The role in return will provide flexibility.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Assist in preparing healthy meals & snacks;
- Picking kids up from school and taking them to their respective activities;
- Maintaining the home to a high standard (general tidying, making beds, cleaning surfaces, vacuuming, mopping, dusting etc);
- Other household duties including family laundry, maintaining wardrobes, changing sheets, spring cleaning, etc;
- General tasks as required including running errands;
- Assist in meal preparation including food planning, grocery shopping & preparing of meals for the family as required;
- You will required to work 4 days per week. Sometimes weekend work is needed, although not often.
- To be successful in the role you will:
- Be flexible and hardworking;
- Reliable, organised and a practical thinker;
- Able to work in a fast paced and busy environment;
- Have a good and fun attitude and be a positive role model to the children;
- Have full rights to work in Australia (no working holiday visa holders or sponsorships);
- Full VICTORIAN driver license with good track record;
- WWCC and Police check
- A minimum in 2+ years in a similar role.
Bring you positive energy and professional attitude to ensure you succeed in this supportive and high performing environment.
APPLY NOW! Please email you resume directly to email@example.com
(Job Reference No. 2320 – Please include in all direct emails)