Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing/Campaign & Social Media Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing a brand and social media strategy that will elevate the brand and support brand awareness across all channels, with a focus on organic social media channels. Based in Brookvale, NSW.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC DUTIES
Brand & Communication
- Create a Marketing Calendar and communicate it across the business.
- Lead the campaign management process from strategic planning, development and execution to delivery, including location scouting, model castings and selection and end-to-end running of all campaign photo shoots.
- Work with the Ecommerce Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to develop and oversee communication ensuring it is in line with brand strategy.
- Deliver a consistent tone of voice and brand persona across all channels.
- Own the content calendar and go-to-market pack including management of key messages and copywriting for each season.
- Manage the execution of any events and brand collaborations.
Social & Content Strategy & Execution
- Develop and execute an Organic Social media strategy.
- Develop and execute the content calendar for social media including planning and posting.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Manage and produce all Blog posts for the online website.
- Work with the Graphics team on brand content across the business.
- Source, recommend and invest in model talent, influencers and partnerships that have global reach, setup collaborations, brand ambassadors/model talent.
- Manage ongoing monthly social content budget.
Influencer management, partnerships and collaboration
- Lead the development of an influencer strategy and outreach including all tiers: macro, micro, VIPS and paid talent & ambassadors.
- Develop, pitch and negotiate partnerships, collaborations with influencers, designers and like-minded brands.
- Execute partnership agreements and run meetings to oversee all deliverables.
- Run influencer outreach for gifting, seeding, posting and promoting the brands in all markets: US and AU.
- Ordering product sample sets and gifting within Budget.
- Develop and execute the company’s social responsibility strategy including donations and partnerships
KEY COMPETENCIES & EXPECTED BEHAVIOURS
- 2-4 years’ client side PR, Social or Marketing comms experience
- 2+ years’ Agency PR experience desirable
- 1-2 years’ Fashion experience desirable
- Media and PR relationships within Australia or the US
- Photoshoot & planning skills
- Copywriting/social post writing/ press release skills
If this role sounds like you and you are ready to make a difference, APPLY NOW