About the company:
Our client is a wholesale, business to business company, who is now offering a new opportunity for a marketing assistant to join the team. Reporting to the Brand Manager and Product managers.
About The Role
As Marketing Assistant, your key focus will be to assist the Product Manager with brand co-ordination, communication with key stakeholders, preparation of sales presentations / catalogues, SKU set up and maintenance, product quoting and costing as well as merchandising of the showroom and at trade shows.
The scope of this role is broad and requires a hands-on, diligent and proactive individual who strives in a busy environment and enjoys a challenge.
To be successful in this role:
To be considered for this role, you will need to hit the ground running and will possess:
- Exceptional administration skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude, managing multiple tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment, working well under pressure
- A customer-centric mindset, ensuring premium service levels and collaboration with all key stakeholders across licensors, agencies, clients and internal departments
- A solid work ethic and flexibility
- An ability to work autonomously when required to drive desired outcomes
- A creative flair
- Experience in using Microsoft suite of products, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (Intermediate to Advanced level)
Highly regarded, but not essential:
- Previous experience in a Marketing Assistant role (2 years +)
- Experience working with Licensed Merchandise
- Experience with product development and artwork approvals
- AP21 ERP system knowledge
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please APPLY NOW!