This family owned jewellery business is very passionate about its core values and prides them self on its vibrant and engaging culture in both its store and head office. They look for sales focused people to join their team who also promote a fun, exciting and team orientated environment and that come to work every day and love what you do.
If you are a retail leader that loves giving customers a genuine and helpful service and prides yourself on being a memorable salesperson that customers want to come back to… This role is for you!
- Inspire, motivate and coach the team to achieve individual and store targets.
- Create a positive and high-performing culture within the team.
- Liaise with the store manager to ensure all store operations and reporting are in check with company standards.
- Train and develop your team to be the best salespeople in the game.
- Engage with all types of customers about intimate purchases of all occasions (engagements, weddings, birthdays, christenings etc)
- Previous management experience required.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- The ability to drive individual and store targets and KPI’s.
- Embody a high-performance mentality and be able to build a strong team culture.
- Exposure to training and developing a team.
- Experience working with Jewellery, not essential but highly regarded.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Bonus’ and sales commissions.
- Staff Discounts for you and your immediate family.
- Roster flexibility – Have a work life balance.
- Employee Referral Program – $$$ reward for employees who refer successful candidates to join our superstar selling team
- Career progression and tailored training to grow you to the next level.
- Penrith (1830)
- Merrylands (1845)
- Narellan (1878)
If this sounds like a business you want to be a part of, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!!
APPLY NOW! Or contact Tegan on the details below…
(Please include job reference number above in all direct emails)