About the Client :
Our client is a well know lingerie, luxury and home brand. Currently we have an amazing opportunity ofr a HR manager to join the team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager , you will be working closely with the General Manager for Australia/NZ and all retail teams and departments .
Manager in Malaysia.
You will :
- Provide comprehensive HR support, advice, and guidance by leading the human resources function across Australia and New Zealand stores and office
- Lead workforce planning needs including external talent acquisition as well as internal succession planning and talent development
- Proactively lead complex employee relations and ensure grievances are resolved in a fair and transparent way which are aligned with local labour law and the company behaviours
- Lead and ensure BAU Human Resources activities are maintained and delivered to best practice
- Partner with shared services based in Malaysia including the widder HR team to ensure a consistent and high level of HR service and clear process and polic
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide HR Leadership
- Support country management to reach sales and profitability together.
- Assist Country GM and HODs as HR Manager in all related functions in the
- stores and at Support Office in Australia and New Zealand.
- Work closely with the HR HQ team in Malaysia & senior leadership team in ANZ
- to drive corporate and country HR initiatives.
- Propose and implement Culture building and fun activities to promote the company
- values and team spirit.
- Responsible for ensuring that time & attendance and HRIQ is used effectively by
- all staff.
Lead Workforce Planning
- Lead our recruitment needs with the relevant business / department heads as we expand our retail network in Australia and New Zealand
To be successful in this role you will have :
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, in HR, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in within HR, preferably in Retail.
- Established customer centric design / analytical and delivery background
- Strong, independent leadership skills to manage and drive solutions
- Good understanding of Training Needs Analysis, training evaluations, coordination, planning and monitoring of internal and external training.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, and you have the relevant REATAIL HR experience, please APPLY NOW!!