The Head of Planning is an Executive level role within our clients business which is responsible to drive the Store Planning, Allocation, Quantification and Commercial Inventory functions globally.
Our client launched their first store in 2010 and since then has opened over 390 stores across 15 countries in Europe, Asia and America. The brand was created from a desire to take the fashion accessory market to a new level and has become one of the leading fashion accessory brands in the market.
- Optimization of inventory management by location through the appropriate flow and continuous measurement of purchasing, allocations and range analysis.
- Ensure that replenishment and fulfillment strategies are executed and achieved within financial inventory Open To Buy targets.
- Create, manage and review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business reports to capitalise sales growth.
- Review and analyse business, range and category performance to drive optimal allocation and inventory management.
- Maintain productive working relationships with National, State and Regional Managers along with Warehouse, Logistics and Buying teams.
- Develop your team through coaching, mentoring, performance management, talent management and succession planning.
- Ensure tools and reports are specific, timely and focused to drive results.
- Daily management of the training and development of a high performance, analytically strong, customer centric team.
- 10+ years related experience in Merchandise Inventory Planning.
- Global (multi country) retail Merchandise Planning experience is a must.
- Knowledge of Planning and Allocation systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format.