Our client is born is well known across the globe. They encompass everything about surf, skate, lifestyle brands. The culture is inspiring and beachy, but pays homage to music and an innovative streetwear style that is seen worldwide.
This client is currently undergoing an expansion phase in Australia. They are not only growing their store footprint, but they are also growing their product range with the addition of design and development to merge with their global branded buys.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator and Garment Tech to join the team in a new role. Currently buying direct from the branded buying options, this client is looking to continue growing their product offering in all categories with in-house design and development.
This role will work across the Design & Merchandise departments, with initial concept designs, tech packs, coordination of all design, development and product lifecycle touch points.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, working with men’s and women’s apparel.
- Ability to understand and coordinate the product lifecycle touch points.
- Complete tech packs, product sketches, sampling & size specs, graded patterns and labelling.
- Complete all QC measurements.
- Coordinate and QC all PP and shipment samples, with fit comments and amendments.
- Assist in pricing and tome frames with offshore partners.
- Create long lasting relationships with Factories, and suppliers.
- Review social compliance factory audits.
- Analyse garment costing.
- Plan monthly product flow in to stores.
- Well known Global Brand
- Join a creative team, that allows you to excel and develop your career.
- Great product discounts & remuneration package.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ link to submit your resume.