ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client is one of Australia’s leading privately owned fashion retailers with an expanding national footprint across Australia and New Zealand. Making fashion effortless, through high end basics and unique designs, this fashion retailer is at the head of its market with more growth every day.
You not only get to engage in the forefront of fashion trends and participate in community charity initiatives to help make women in the fashion industry a valued asset.
We’re recruiting a superstar Store Manager to lead the duel concept FLAGSHIP CANBERRA CITY Store!
- Leading a team of 10-12 to sales success, through achieving sales targets and KPI’s.
- Build an experience in the approach to styling your customers from head to toe.
- Manage new lines weekly, through creative visual merchandising.
- Develop your team’s retail skills through delegation and training support, supported with an online training platform.
- Identify the surrounding area and the customer that comes with the building genuine rapport and connections.
- Be comfortable with autonomy and be extremely organised to keep all store standards at a high.
- Confidence in supporting fellow managers and stepping into the Regional’s shoes when required to help drive sales throughout Canberra and surroundings.
To be successful within this role you will:
- Have minimum of 3 years retail management experience. (fashion apparel highly regarded)
- Possess a passion for fashion and styling, and be trend obsessed.
- Developed leadership skills set, with ability to motivate team and drive results.
- Desire to create #Amazing customer experiences and sales culture.
- Proven record of achieving KPI’s, succession planning and team development.
- Experience in fast-paced high-volume retail landscape.
- Strong attention to detail and high VM standards.
- You have fun doing what you love – Styling, selling and people management!
- Be at the Forefront of fashion with exclusive product discounts.
- A competitive salary, up to $60k + SUPER (Depending on experience)
- A Tuesday- Saturday Roster.
- Store Discounts and a Clothing Allowance.
- Access to the National Community through an online platform.
- Regular support from your Regional Manager to develop your skills further, whilst maintaining autonomy in your role.
If this sounds like a business you want to be a part of, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!!
APPLY NOW! Or direct any questions to the details below.
Job Reference No. 2276 – Please include in all direct emails.