As the Financial Accounts Officer you will form part of the finance team, supporting our client’s business by producing and analysing financial data, results and providing meaningful insights.
Our client is the leading digital destination for the world’s most desired activewear brands. They deliver the most fashion-forward curation of active and off-duty brand to a global audience in a unique, innovative and personal way.
In this role you will report directly to the Head of Finance and Commercial, this is a broad role which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and efficiencies to processes.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Processing invoices.
- Matching stock receipts to stock invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements to supplier accounts.
- Ad hoc invoicing commercial partners and debtors.
- Preparation of journal entries and monthly reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Minimun 5 years experience in an audit/financial accounting team.
- Ability to work autonomously & be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to multi task, organise and prioritise.
- Advanced EXCEL knowledge.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Experience with Netsuite.
- CA/CPA qualified beneficial.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format.
(Job reference no. 2267 – please include in all direct emails)