Field Visual Merchandiser
- Favourite Street wear brand, Mens and Ladies
- 9 stores throughout NSW
Being Australia’s favourite go-to location for the latest in Youth, Street and Casual Fashion, this exciting brand thrives on an All-In Culture, building a successful team and brand throughout each and every location.
Stocking over 160 brands with heritage and international standings, this retailer will continue to be one of the powerhouses in the industry, AND your next exciting challenge on your career path!
Being a Field Visual Merchandiser in this highly sought-after brand involves:
- Working hand in hand with the Store Manager and Team to deliver high levels of Merchandising standards
- Using your creativity to work with over 160 brands within each store
- Monitor performance of key lines through sales reports and delivering sell through feedback to buying and planning departments
- Train and develop your teams to uphold store standards and make key decisions
- Processing stock and enjoying the game of tetris to effectively merchandise product
- Monitor and follow up business directed promotions and their effectiveness.
- Adjust each stores floor layout to key demographics
The Experience Required:
- 3+ Years Merchandising experience, in FASHION RETAIL (apparel)- IN A MULTI STORE CAPACITY
- A Strong strategic and and analytical brain, that always aims to achieve more
- Confidence and experience in providing coaching and feedback to your team
- A true Service Ethic, that drives a fantastic customer experience
- Australian Drivers Licence and own mode of transport is required for the role
What’s on Offer:
- A Genuine care about your career, and the training to support it.
- Monday- Friday Roster
- Discounts GALORE
- A Culture that supports, engages and Brings FUN to your life every day!
To Apply: Send through your CV in a Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org