ABOUT THE BRAND:
Our client is an innovative, fast growing, founder-run fast food business with mexican notes. Opened in 2006 and now having over 135 restaurants globally across a franchise and corporate network. In January 2020 they launched the first US restaurant! With growth on the horizon it is an exciting time to join a fast food powerhouse with huge career opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Director of Innovation, the Learning & Development Manager leads the L&D team with a focus on blended learning and plays an integral part in promoting the energy and enthusiasm associated with the brand to all internal crew and stakeholders. This role is responsible for researching specific learning areas and trends, ensuring that learning material is up to date and relevant. Additionally, it is responsible for managing the LMS, internal training documentation and communication with all restaurants.
- End-To-End Learning & Development: Overseeing the design and development of engaging and interactive learning modules, material, resources, to be delivered online and face-to-face.
- Training Coordination & Administration: Build relationships with key stakeholders to coordinate L&D activities as required and to provide support and coaching to key stakeholders.
- LMS Management: Monitor and analyse LMS usage, reporting of training completion and updating and improving content when required.
- Creating blended learning solutions that are tailored for different audiences using the best possible medium.
To be successful in this role, you will have/should be:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a learning and development role, ideally in a multi-site fast food, hospitality or restaurant environment.
- Experience in designing, delivering & evaluating innovative blended learning solutions.
- LMS Administration experience (World Manager preferred)
- Experienced in the use of MS Office, Articulate Storyline, rise and/or similar authoring tools
- Bachelors Tertiary qualification in adult education or related preferred (Training and Assessment Cert IV)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Personable and approachable disposition
If the above describes you, please click the ‘apply’ button below and attach your cover letter and resume and we will come back to you when the role is live again.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due time.